A&D Competitive Bid Workflowtraci
A&D Competitive Bid Workflow
- Graphically identify target assets within productive geologic trends.
- Generate multiple comparative maps of the target fields to neighboring fields.
- Generate multiple type curves, identify D&C costs plus LOE’s and taxes, and PV10 value per well location.
- Compare all fields and wells by 90-day IP, cum production, gas oil ratio, hydrocarbon phase, and PV10.
- Compare reserves and value of target fields and wells to neighboring fields and operators.
- Secure a complete well list from seller, and cross-reference from 3rd party sources.
- Interpret the decline curve on every existing well.
- Carefully evaluate abandonment pressures and conditions.
- Identify potential for tighter well spacing, in-field drilling, multiple benches, longer laterals, increased frac stages.
- Identify potential for improved wellbore and reservoir efficiency.
- Identify potential for reducing LOEs, drilling, and completion costs.
- Identify potential for expanding the value of the asset by selectively acquiring bolt-on opportunities.
- Secure updated P&A costs.
- Develop reserves report.
- Title check all leases.
- Prepare bid.