Independent Third Party Portfolio Evaluations
INEXS independently evaluates the realizable economic value of a portfolio of assets and analyzes the current production performance and recommends enhancements to improve results.
- Review third party engineering reports. Confirm technical support for all proven reserves. Check support for acreage, reservoir thickness, porosity, water saturation, pressures.
- Review full presentation of portfolio, identify high value wells, and wells with insufficient support data, then meet with technical team to resolve.
- Generate risk assessment for recoverable reserves and apply these risk factors to create a risked reserve value for all non-producing and undeveloped locations.
- Use identified risk values to identify the high value opportunities, and to downgrade those below key threshold ratios.
- Build full re-completion and drilling schedule to capture all of the high value non-producing and undeveloped locations, and define the Investment necessary to complete the program.
- Review field operations to identify possible improvements to reduce downtime, lower lease operating expenses, increase field level efficiency, and maximize value.
- Generate full written report including complete well database, along with the field re-completion and drilling schedule of field operations over the next several years to maximize the value of the entire portfolio.