Independent, third party evaluations…traci
INEXS independently evaluates the realizable economic value of a portfolio of assets and analyzes the current production performance and recommends enhancements to improve results
- Review third party engineering reports.
- Review full presentation of portfolio, identify high value wells, and wells with insufficient support data, then meet with technical team to resolve
- Generate risk assessment for recoverable reserves and create a risked reserve value for all non-producing and undeveloped locations
- Review field operations to identify possible improvements to reduce downtime, lower lease operating expenses, increase field level efficiencies, and maximize value
- Generate full written report including complete well database, along with the field recompletion and drilling schedule of field operations over the next several years to maximize the value of the entire portfolio